At its 21st meeting, the Board of the Green Climate Fund (GCF) requested the Independent Evaluation Unit (IEU) to undertake the Performance Review of the Fund. It requested that the Forward-looking Performance Review (FPR) be undertaken while considering the current stage of the Fund's operations and with a view to the GCF being a learning institution. The IEU published the FPR on June 30, 2019.
- Evaluation report
- Topical Brief: Summary of the Review
- Topical Brief: What can the GCF private sector facility do faster, better, smarter?
- Topical Brief: What are we learning about GCF's accreditation process?
- Topical Brief: Fifteen Quick Key Take-Aways from the Forward-looking Performance Review
- Forward-looking Performance Review of the GCF (Evidence tree)