On 12 May 2022, IEU Evaluation Advisor a.i. Dr Archi Rastogi joined a panel organized by the Transformational Change Learning Partnership (TCLP). The panel discussion highlighted perspectives from leaders in key institutions working to transform and scale the impact of climate finance. Dr Rastogi shared findings from the IEU’s Independent Evaluation of the GCF’s Approach to the Private Sector. The discussion also benefited from insights from the CIF’s new initiatives to leverage private sector finance institutions, the ILO’s Social Finance Program, and philanthropic efforts to transform climate finance.
- Tim Larson, TCLP Lead Facilitator and President | Ross Strategic
- Archi Rastogi, Evaluation Advisor ad interim, Independent Evaluation Unit | Green Climate Fund
- Christopher Head, Senior Private Sector Specialist | Climate Investment Funds
- Camilla Roman, Policy Specialist, Green Jobs & Just Transition to Sustainability | International Labor Organization (ILO)
- Shilpa Patel, Director - Mission Investing | ClimateWorks Foundation