Independent Review of the GCF's Results Management FrameworkThe GCF’s Results Management Framework (RMF) was implemented to ensure effective monitoring and evaluation of the outputs, outcomes and impacts of the Fund’s investments and portfolio, as well as GCF’s organizational effectiveness and operational efficiency. It also aimed at including measurable, transparent, effective and efficient indicators and systems to support the Fund’s operations, including how the Fund addresses economic, social and environmental development co-benefits and gender sensitivity.
At its nineteenth meeting, the Board of the Green Climate Fund requested the IEU to carry out a review of the Fund’s RMF aimed at achieving two main objectives. First, to assess the design, implementation, and utility of the RMF. Second, to develop recommendations based on the findings to help inform subsequent adaptive management.
- Background documents
- Evaluation Report
- Main Report English | Spanish | French
- Annexes to the Main Report
- IEU's presentation on the independent evaluation of the GCF's RMF to B22
- Board Decision GCF/B.22/07 on the independent review of GCF's RMF
- Board Decision GCF/B.22/07/Add01 on the Secretariat management response to the independent review of GCF's RMF
- Summaries of the Evaluation Report