The IEU works with a range of partners. These include accredited entities, NDAs, universities, research institutes, government ministries, civil society organisations, multilateral and bilateral agencies and independent evaluation agencies of accredited entities.
| || || |
|Seoul National University (SNU) ||MoU ||In November 2017, IEU and SNU signed an MoU to promote cooperation in technical expertise, knowledge exchange, and to develop a strategic partnership around evaluation. |
|Incheon National University (INU) ||MoU ||In July 2017, IEU and INU signed an MoU to promote cooperation in technical expertise, knowledge exchange, and to develop a strategic partnership around evaluation. |
|Climate Investment Fund (CIF) ||Learning partnership ||IEU and CIF are engaging in a learning partnership to better understand and measure transformational change. |
|United Nations Evaluation Group (UNEG) ||Observer ||On September 2017, IEU obtained observer status with the United Nations Evaluation Group and joined in the Strategic Objective (SO) group for UNEG 2017/2018 Costed Work Plan. |
|International Development Evaluation Association (IDEAS) ||Membership ||IEU has an institutional membership with IDEAS |
|Evaluation Cooperation Group (ECG) ||Membership ||IEU is a member of the five major development bank’s Evaluation Cooperation Group. |
|International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD) ||MoU ||In March 2018, IEU and the International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD) signed an MoU to promote cooperation in technical expertise, knowledge exchange, and to and to develop a strategic partnership around evaluation in the areas of climate change of the GCF and the ICIMOD. |
|Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) ||MoU ||In March 2018, IEU and the Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) signed an MoU to support mutual cooperation with respect to technical expertise and knowledge exchange, and to explore opportunities for developing a strategic knowledge partnership around evaluation in the areas of climate change of the GCF and CIFOR. |
|Office of Evaluation (OED) of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) ||MoU ||On 22 May 2018, the IEU and OED signed an MoU on Knowledge Partnership to support mutual cooperation with respect to technical expertise and knowledge exchange, exploring opportunities and options for a strategic knowledge partnership around the evaluation of projects in the areas of climate change of the GCF and the FAO. |
Interested in collaborating with IEU?
Tell us who you are and what you are interested in. If you are:
A project planner/implementer/accredited entity:
- The IEU can help you plan for measuring changes in levels of resilience of beneficiaries
- Advise you on your programme plan/project such that you also contribute to a paradigm shift
A contributor or a strategy adviser or a civil society organisation. The IEU can
- Help you measure the results of your investments
- Help you design programmes and portfolios that produce high-quality evidence.
A learning institution or someone who seeks evidence in the climate change area:
- The IEU can examine how you can partner, advise or contribute to a growing evidence base
- Talk with you about building standards for evidence
- Inform you of the best evidence in the field of climate change
A possible partner of the IEU or a university that works in the climate change or evidence arena:
- The IEU is always keen to join forces through partnership agreements, joint workshops, conferences etc.
A researcher or specialist working on climate change:
- Please engage with us to see how you can use your skills for evaluations and related applied research
- The IEU is always looking for good evaluators to support its work
For further information about partnering with IEU, please contact Liza Ottlakán at